How to choose a web design company like a boss?
Change is the only thing that never changes. Everything has evolved since the discovery, and nothing has remained the same. The Internet is one such thing that has changed a lot and made everything possible right from the information to every discovery.
The Era of Web and Website Design:
Since the deployment of World Wide Web (WWW), the web has become a part of the human life, and the demand for information started increasing every day. HTTP was first launched in the year 1991, and everything started from there. Here are the things that happened since the onset of hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP).
- HTML set its pace in 1992 and then the evolution of the website started along with the launch of the first web browser, Mosaic.
- Two years later, HTML 2 was initiated to simplify the viewing experience and implementation.
- Since then, year after year new things related to the website were launched. Web design languages like HTML and CSS started to improvise along with the introduction of XML and AJAX.
- Browser like Safari, Firefox and Chrome were introduced with better GUIs.
- Web design has improved and at present, websites are optimized for touch devices and mobile phones.
Web Design Industry:
Web design industry is booming since the evolution of the internet and comparing the very first website with the website of the current generation says everything about the massive transformation. Web design companies and freelance web designers are ruling the industry with their creativity and professionalism. The following are some the eye-catching stats about the web design industry
- More than 1.4 million websites available on the world wide web.
- Web design industry in earning in trillions.
- 74% of the website are created by designer and developers of a web design companies and even freelance web designers. The rest depends on the DIY tools available on the WWW.
- More than 37% of the business in the world doesn’t have a website.
- B2B websites are mostly developed by web design companies and freelancers. B2C websites are created by DIY users.
- Only 2% of the DIY users succeed in the web development industry.
- Website developed are mostly responsive nowadays.
Why Responsive Web Design?
Smartphone sales are increasing every day, and the number of mobile device (phones, tablets, iPad, laptops, etc.) users is growing rapidly. People are now moving to the more-mobile environment where they started accessing information from the internet through their mobile devices of various sizes. A recent research stated that there are more than 78% of mobile users in this world in which nearly 92% use the internet on their mobile devices. This clearly states the need for responsive web design.
Responsive web design is nothing but a website design that adapts its layout according to the device screen size i.e. no matter what the screen size is, the website looks neat and clean without any breaks in the content and design. This design structure allows the user quickly to view any content of the website without any hassle.
How to choose an SEO-friendly web design services company?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has now become an important aspect of website design. But, Why? Even an award winning website will not be on top in the search engine results page since it has poor SEO elements. This is the main reason why a website should be SEO friendly. These websites rank well on search engines making business find potential customers through organic results. Choosing an SEO-friendly web design company is not an easy task as many novices and amateurs are running a website development company. Here are some of the tips to choose a website design company that offers SEO-friendly design services.
- Look for a company that provides CMS services that are SEO friendly. For example, WordPress, Joomla, etc. are search-friendly CMS.
- Check the backend code structure and see whether it has the SEO elements like meta tags, etc.
- Analyze whether the company’s portfolio and check their client’s website whether they have easy navigation that is search friendly.
- Investigate their turn around time (TAT) as this is more important for planning the website launch.
K2B Solutions – Web Design and Development Company
As said earlier, finding a web design company is not an easy task as it has many things that have to be noted. But, now you are on the right page in the search of web development service providers. K2B Solutions is the leading website design company in India having more than a decade of experience in servicing the website design and development industry. With a team of more than 70 employees, it offers services like eCommerce website design, mobile website design, CMS website development, logo design and much more.
Why choose K2B Solutions as your web design services partner?
Choosing K2B Solutions as your technological partner is a wise choice and here are some of the reason to justify it.
- K2B Solutions has serviced thousands of clients spread across the world.
- It has more than a decade of experience in web design industry.
- With 70+ employees, it delivers result with best-in-the-industry quality.
- Its portfolio speaks on it own. (For more information on portfolio, CONTACT NOW)
- It follows a unique approach to designing a website.
Web design technologies that K2B Solutions uses:
Following are some of the major technologies that K2B Solutions services.
- Codelgniter MVC framework
- Yii framework
- WordPress development
- Joomla development
- Magento 2.0 development
- Shopify development
- CakePHP and lot more.
What is the uniqueness of K2B Solutions’ services?
K2B Solutions has secured a valuable place in the customer’s heart with its following qualities that states its uniqueness which is different from, other competitors.
- Web Design Services Pricing:
K2B Solutions offers web design and customization services at a very affordable and competitive pricing that never bites the wallet of its valuable clients.
- Quality Website Design:
Every website designed by K2B Solutions has a 95% of success ratio and are said to have top notch quality along with valuable SEO elements.